Skip to content
Maintankadin

Glyph of Spiritual Attunement

Doogiehowser
Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:26 pm
This seems like a pretty interesting Glyph. Any thoughts on combining this with BoK for some additional survivability/EH and a small buffer to your mana pool for an undergeard tank on a boss fight? Worth it? Not worth it?
kurros
Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:32 pm
Keep in mind, refreshment got nerfed to .25% mana per second from .5% mana per second.

Blizzard has said that they want mana to be an issue, and they want cloth casters using spirit. That might translate into more raid mana restore nerfs.

Plus, with AS instant cast, + SotR, +consecration, +HotR, +judgment every cooldown, it seems like it SHOULD be possible to run ourselves out of mana.
_________________
Moses
Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:54 pm
This might actually be pretty good on a ret or holy. Hand of Sac for some damage and get more mana back, or SoB/JoB and get more mana back (though ret is fine on mana now I think). Possibly even get your friendly high HP holy pally to grab a side of a spirit link and profit off that.
_________________
Worldie
Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:42 am
I can safely say that at 80, at least for now, mana is FAR from being a issue.

Mobs hurt quite a lot compared to what we're used to.
_________________


Proud founder of the 40/21 club
Ulrik
Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:30 am
I think the decision might be more meaningful once we know what glyphs are major and minor. It seams like this would take up a major slot and then I'll have to decide what majors I want. If it's only a minor though I'm pretty sure I'll pick one up and keep it on.
_________________
70 Blood Elf Paladin
<MALICE>
Firetree
Sark
Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:09 am
From what i'm seeing mana may only be an issue when offtanking

in which case the glyph which increases SA when seal of blood is active would be a wiser investment imo.


Are all the glyphs still listed as major?
I still haven't decided if i am going to drop mining for inscription yet.
_________________
Make unimproved Blessing of Kings 6%!
WORK IN PROGRESS

http://armorylite.com/us/Aerie+Peak/sarkanus
Sielanas
Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:48 am
Wait, so it increases SA by 2%. What happens if I'm wearing the T6 and use this. Do I get 13%? I don't know about 80 since I'm not beta, but I'm sitting at ~4k mana using current gear on PTR.

All I'm seeing is messages from people in T4/5 gear, it took digging and digging just to see where The Brutalizer stood vs Tempest.