Skip to content
Maintankadin

HotR + CC = ?

Elsie
Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:40 pm
probably because he isn't in icecrown citadel gear.
Moses
Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:07 am
I don't really think that they will tune heroics quite as hard as they did heroic MgT. It was tuned around T6 players and I hope that they tune the 80 starter heroics around t7ish level. With a competent party most of them would still be doable with just dungeon blues.
_________________
Mithos
Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:44 pm
There is no way that heroic MgT is tuned to T6 players. It is an instance where execution of strat, rigid DPS orders and proper CC come into play more than anything other heroic. It is harder than any heroic but it is not tuned for T6 geared people, ti is just harder to outgear. I have had a party where the tank and healer were in full blues with 1/2 epic (priest in primal doomcloth) with one T5/6 ish geared DPSer (me, warrior), and 2 kara geared ish DPSers.

I hope they make heroics harder, just not stupid hard like they were originally in TBC (first boss of heroic old hillsbrad, anyone?).
_________________

Jaeldech
Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:13 pm
He pities the fool that don't take AD. :(