Skip to content
Maintankadin

WTB BV-multiplier as my 11-pt instead of Last Stand.

Io.Draco
Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:14 am
Mhh I am fine with whatever they give us , but I would prefer the last stand , it would make ad alot usefull
_________________
Niemen
Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:36 am
The main reason, why being a "block tank" sucks, is that block value does not scale with the incoming damage - i.e. it is great against trash and absorbs next to nothing against bosses. Having more Block Value via a talent will not help here.
I would prefer a talent like "damage taken from a blocked attack reduced by BV*0.005%".
Lore
Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:16 am
With block values being much higher in Wrath, I think it's very possible that BV will no longer be doing "next to nothing" against bosses.

More likely, trash will hit relatively harder.
_________________
Those who died are justified.
Lumenos
Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:15 am
I would almost consider a Last Stand type ability redundant with the new LoH. Instead of more health we just fill our health bar if we're in one of those oh shit situations. I know it's not quite the same, but it achieves similar results.
Murbella
Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:08 pm
Something fun like...

Reactive blocking: for the next 15 seconds instead of blocking damage, your blocks will return your block value in holy damage when you block an attack. 30 second cd.