My Big complaint with the Kings/Sanc development, is they are both blessings. So I'll have to spec for both (I'm 5-10 man) but I'll only gain benefit from one.
I really dislike the fact BoSanc is still an actual blessing. I wish the Damage Reduction was moved onto something else, and the Mana return on b/p/d was just a innate effect after speccing into Sanc. (I wouldn't cry if they returned the Holy Shield Spike portion either

)
It's just a shitty choice to have to make. One spell massively increases your stats across the board, but the other spell is virtually required to function at any appreciable rate.
A warrior would scream bloody murder (and rightfully so) if say, they couldn't regen rage from attacking while commanding shout was up. Or if their Shield Spec talent stopped working etc.
A Druid isn't choosing between Heart of the Wild and Natural Reaction. They aren't exclusive of each other.
Yet Paladins are supposed to make that choice? Why? We are already the least capable of maintaining our own resource pool, as things stand, Sanc is pretty much our fuel line in a vast number of scenarios.
It just bugs me that I'll have to spend 5 points into talents I won't see any return from most of the time, simply because the only choice is whether to run OOM or Not.
_________________
-Seraphia <Slap in the Face> : Doomhammer