I haven't had much of a chance to play around with the new 3.0 tree, but my thoughts were Reckoning + Imp Devo over Kings, especially since kings a teir 1 talent that others can pick up. If Reck is indeed 100% useless as you claim, then perhaps it's not as much a priority. Of course, if it's that bad, it will probably get "fixed" before Wrath goes live.
Honestly, for me, it will come down to what group we end up with at 80 when we start raiding. If I'm the only pally in the 10 mans, then I will most definitely be picking it up. However, if we have another pally to pick it up, there are most definitely other places to put those points.
<off topic>
Knaughty, your sig drives me NUTS - the combo of obnoxious font + obnoxious colors + obnoxiously posed elf + obnoxious use of an obnoxiously large (both in file size and vertical height) .png file instead of a .jpg is
not meant for this world to see
</off topic>
_________________
armory |
youtube |
pally stole my bike
