Skip to content
Maintankadin

mortehl's post on beta forums

Helpunot
Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:45 am
The only problem I see with it not being implemented right away, is a lot of people are going to see, hey paladins are still behind warriors by x% and its still 3.0..... guess blizz really did want them to still be OffTanks. It's not going to affect me, my spot is guaranteed, but we still need to play 'catch up' in everyone's minds eye to the other tanks already established out there. If this isn't implemented before wotlk, people are going to see us taking more damage during lol instances and min/maxers are still going to think that a warrior is a more viable tank.

My 2 cents, though I still think as long as it comes out with wotlk we will be just fine, if it doesn't come out until my guild clears naxx (which will be the instant we hit 80 most likely) those wws reports will show that I am still behind and I will have hell proving the diff once the talent is finally pushed.
steadypal
Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:48 am
well IMO we need it before the xpac for the ones still tanking BC raids... if its not out before xpac, then as long as its there by 80 i suppose..