Skip to content
Maintankadin

Minor Glyphs

Songblade
Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:10 pm
Screw wings, I want a BANJO!
_________________
Songblade
Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:23 pm
Exactly
_________________
Velgarn
Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:11 pm
[quote="Sonic"]
Brand
Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:09 pm
I'd kill for a glyph that kept people from complaining about which blessing they get. However, Blizzard did help by getting rid of Light and changing Salvation.

I think it's a definite that Blizz will add more glyphs--including more that are deemed useful for non-leveling/non-pvp content--and it'll just have to come with time. Especially seeing as how WotLK is a month out, it's hardly the time to panic now.
_________________
fafhrd
Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:59 pm
I would like a glyph to make casting aspect of the hawk spout wings... huge, glorious feathery wings.
_________________

The original Level 70 Lore-stalker
Levantine
Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:34 pm
At least you guys didn't get a glyph that improves Improved Death. I swear, sometimes it seems like Blizzard WANTS Holy Priests to die. :<
_________________
Rinforza
私の名前を呼んで
砕けるくらい抱いて
Levantine
Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:07 pm
Indeed. It used to be 20 seconds extra time, now it's only 5. Sad
_________________
Rinforza
私の名前を呼んで
砕けるくらい抱いて