Skip to content
Maintankadin

redoubt

Zironic
Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:04 am
We all know redoubt didn't get nerfed, it's just Bobness that had a blond moment and forgot what it does.

Back on topic, is it just me that would prefer if it wasn't a proc?
Sarkan-ZdC
Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:07 am
Oh my god. I really thought they changed it to 30% Chance to give 10% block..

Was that changed in beta? Did I read this wrong?
Zironic
Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:12 am
I wonder if this reading the talent wrong is epidemic.
Sarkan-ZdC
Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:12 am
I would like the other version more Smile

Still, just for the buffed shield spec it rocks.
Fridmarr
Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:40 am
Holy Crap talk about being out of context. No one is saying redoubt sucks...they are saying the proc from redoubt sucks. What people want is to have that proc changed.
_________________
http://armorylite.com/us/frostmane/fridmarr/
fuzzygeek
Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:21 am
What's this about redoubt getting nerfed?
_________________