Skip to content
Maintankadin

New Build (8962) 9/17/2008

Lore
Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:09 am
So far I've only seen a couple underpowered classes actually getting outDPS'ed by tanks on a regular basis (mages in particular). GC had made a couple of comments a week or two ago - one was that they expect most tanks to sit 15-20% lower on the meters, and the other was that they feel prot DPS (for Warriors at least, but we seem to be doing similar damage output) is about where they think it should be.
_________________
Those who died are justified.
fiorina
Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:33 am
You not gonna loose aggro. We got 6% crit to combat expertise. Major buff to our main threat generating stat. Now I understand why our changes take so long. You need some proper science done before you can introduce such massive buffs :)
_________________
And remember the lesson you learned as a child... If you dont QQ - you have to sit there in your piss.
Neganur
Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:48 am
The only place I sometimes have aggro issues is with ret paladins in 5-man instances.
That Divine Storm really has a talent to hit caster mobs just outside of consecration or exactly those mobs you didn't focus threat on.

And hey Fiorina <3
_________________
Arcand
Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:30 am
So Intervene reduces the target's threat by 10%.

Unless I'm totally misunderstanding, Hand of Salvation will reduce the target's threat by either 20% or 18.3%. Is that not decent compensation for it taking longer to work?
_________________
Scarlet Crusade - Tanked 11/11 Kara, 2/2 GL, 1/1 ML, 6/6 ZA, 0.5/5 SSC, 1/3 TK, 1/3 MH, 2/4 BT
I'd trade any libram for a green gun of the Champion.
Nicki
Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:48 am
The intervene change is sad:(

I like the idea of the off tank intervening the main tank and saving him his life..
_________________
To face death and glory with an equal smile