I'm engineering/BS right now, and as a pally who occasionally dabbles in ret I'm quite content with it. Especially with the new BS content. And imagining the look on Alliance mages' faces when a paladin turns them into a chicken is just... well it's the most fun I can have in a battleground.
I imagine there'll be a lot of profession switching for optimization; grind leatherworking and whip up a stack of bracer/pants enchants (assuming you don't need LW to actually use them), perhaps tailoring for the cloak enchants and flying carpets (a btui excessive IMO) and jewelcrafting or BS. I personally would love to see a third profession slot added, since Blizzard introduces new ones from time to time, but I'm nto going to hold my breath. Instead I will debate as to whether or not I want to spend the money to do the aforementioned switching, but likely won't. I'm also curious to see whether or not Blizzard will release something between a 16 Sta bracer enchant and a 90 Sta "enchant", as the disparaity seems uncommonly excessive.
_________________
"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -Plato
Somrael
Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:20 pm

