Skip to content
Maintankadin

WotLK Beta Testing Thread

Worldie
Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:00 am
He was meaning that with df proccing out consecration, and being our tc single target, we'd have a good use from a good old spelldam weapon with df
_________________


Proud founder of the 40/21 club
Sark
Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:15 am
Yes, that is what i meant

Also, does hammer of the righteous proc seals?

Can it be used to help get stacks of vengeance up on the main target? Are the 2 secondary targets affected by the currently active seal?

(do we get to ask people to "wait for "sunders"?)
_________________
Switch Benediction and Deflection!

http://armorylite.com/us/Aerie+Peak/sarkanus
Hearthy
Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:07 am
I heard that the new Judgement spells don't consume your current seal (although they do require a seal up to use). Does anybody know if they're still off of the global cooldown? That would free up a little room in what's looking like a pretty crowded threat rotation.

Edit: I got an answer elsewhere. Judgements are still off of the global cooldown.
Andox
Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:59 am
I have a question.

Do +spelldamage increase the damage from SotR? Or is it just 200% of your BV that count?
_________________
Mithos
Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:40 pm
I have a question:

I have been hearing from a friend about the reworking of the defense stat, and also we can all see anticipation for both current plte tank classes has changed to +5% dodge. So, what's the deal there?

What have they changed about defense? I assume bosses can still crit as feral druids have -6% chance to be crit (covering the 5.6% bosses currently have) so what's the deal?
_________________

Mithos
Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:53 pm
Still we lost 20 defense and it can be difficult when starting out end game to actually hit the defense crit cap.

Edit: and actually it might not be a pvp talent, if they are crit immune from the word go they wont need any defense whatsoever.
_________________

QuantumDelta
Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:56 pm
Well reworking defence isn't something to concern yourself too much about since it effects all four tanking classes I can't imagine they're fark it up.
_________________
Mithos
Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:10 pm
Yeah, but I am however curious, which is what the thread is about Razz.

I am also curious as to how exactly the new judgement system works, I read a few new things on a beta thread linked here somewhere but it was a bit incomplete.
_________________

Steve
Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:40 pm
Do the new damage abilities (Hammer/Shield) crit at 150% or 200%? Are they usable while spell locked or silenced? Are they subject to being dodged/parried?

What is the spell damage and AP coefficient for Seal of Righteousness, Seal of Vengeance/Corruption, and Seal of Blood/Martyr? Judgment of Righteousness, Vengeance/Corruption, Blood/Martyr?
Worldie
Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:48 pm
They look like melee skills (usable while silenced like Crusader Strike) thus i'd assume they crit 200%.
_________________


Proud founder of the 40/21 club
Kethion
Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:48 pm
I have access to a key currently and am gonna test some of this stuff out right now. (Friend got his early Surprised)
_________________