Skip to content
Maintankadin

Tanking Classes Compilation for WotLK - Last update 17 OCT

Norrath
Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:14 pm
Heh, no problem. Wink Just seemed very odd to use that particular passage. Razz
elson
Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:49 pm
I am curious. I had read in several threads both in this site and on others that hammer of the righteous did NOT proc seals. You say it does in your post and I am curious as to if this is an oversight or when/if this was changed.
_________________


Zeal without wisdom is folly
Vanifae
Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:08 am
I can confirm that Hammer of the Righteous procs the seal effect on all mobs affected by the Hammer.
_________________
KysenMurrin
Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:17 am
Anyone tried playing around to see if they can get a triple-proc SoW and triple-proc JoW from three mobs in the same hit?
(Or does the four-second thing apply to all JoW procs, not just procs from a particular judged mob?)
_________________
elson
Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:04 pm
Good to know, I think I'm gonna have fun tab-sov'ing.
_________________


Zeal without wisdom is folly
Ilara
Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:30 pm
I'm aware you said you aren't in the beta, but could you add onto first post info of our new stat conversions. I'm still all confused about the whole thing, need the confirmed details somewhere not the theory guesses through threads.
_________________
Paladins
Ilara / Protection Paladin / 70 / Barthilas / RETIRED
Arali / Protection Paladin / 70 / Caelestrasz / RAIDING
Other
Zephyruss / Druid / 51 / Caelestrasz / Alt
Ezikiel
Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:03 am
Sacred Shield - level 80 base skill. Each time the target takes damage they gain a Sacred Shield, absorbing 500 damage. They cannot gain this effect more than once every 6 seconds. Lasts 30 seconds. 35 (extremely low) mana cost, no CD

first time i hear of this skill, cant find it on wowhead, but it looks solid
_________________


Ezikiel retierd pre 2.3
Vandril
Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:20 am
NPC spells never critted.
_________________