Skip to content
Maintankadin

Beta Paladins unite! RESCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW!

Robbo
Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:59 am
Bump just to keep people reminded and updated.
_________________

There's no certainty - only opportunity.
-V
Guillex
Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:33 am
So is it tonight or tomorrow morning?
_________________
Official thread killer

Guillex
Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:35 pm
Sigh.

Looks like I won't be able to go. My wife, knowing that I had this, told me that we were going to the circus. Which starts at 7.30pm EST. And finishes whothehellknows.

Awesome.

And I can't do it tomorrow either, as we have a full day.

Marriage, you're awesome. Completely, utterly awesome.
_________________
Official thread killer

Kathane
Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:57 pm
Mort, I'll do Horde side communication, if you still need someone.
_________________
"What's the kill order?"
"This room, the next room, the hallway, and then the boss."
*throws shield*

Scotthew
Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:09 pm
Someone should bring a guild charter to this for everyone to sign:
    <maintankadin>
Would make a for a pro SS.


Thaco
US-Daggerspine


EDIT: I went and got one. If you want to join, yell at me when you get up there. Very Happy
moduspwnens
Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:46 pm
mehhhhh new patch mehhhhhh

I'm in the vent, though. Don't have my mic, not sure what channel to be in.
_________________
PLEASE HELP ME TEST THIS: PHP WoW Tanking Simulator
Scotthew
Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:57 pm
No sign of Mortehl. =(

Soooo many blood elfs though. :3
Bahamutkotd
Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:17 pm
ummm i think me and modus are stuck in the lobby, >.<