Skip to content
Maintankadin

Possible Major undocumented change

Knaughty
Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:24 pm
Even though I have mining, on PTR I'm still down ~300 health (unbuffed)

Naked Stam (with mining) is 132 on PTR, 137 on live.
Naked Health (with mining) is 4,817 on PTR, 4,567 on live.

Wearing tanking gear:
Health on PTR: 18,017. On live, 18,267
Add kings: PTR: 19,467. Live: 19,777

Stam on PTR: 1,452. On live, 1,507
Add kings: PTR: 1,597. Live: 1,658

If i didn't have mining, I'd be down, what... 100 stam?

If they buffed base health/stam, it doesn't look like they buffed it enough. I was already behind the other tanks, now I'm further behind...
_________________
Invisusira is mean and horrible! *plots kitten theft*
snowwight
Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:14 am
Hmm, maybe they nerfed stam at level 70 somehow?
_________________
Tankadin since before it was a good idea
Rofladin
Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:15 am
My HP at 70 on PTR was the same before and after the patch, so looks like they buffed 71-80.
Sartor
Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:22 am
Regarding the health buff... on the PTR I am still with 16 307, on live I am with 17 107 unbuffed.

Is that health buff applied on the Beta only?
_________________
Selinaria
Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:24 am
The higher base health is added in as you level to 80, 70 health did not change.
Orms
Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:08 am
Umm, I have a big problem...

On the PTR, before I logged off i had 15.6k life (15.7 on live) with mining.

I log on now to investigate my HP, and I find i have 14.2k life... I seem to have lost 1400 HP? im wearing all my same gear.

Oh, they refunded my talents again lol.
MomysLidlMonsta
Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:56 pm
I think this is mostly because you have to socket for def instead of stam to reach 540 defense.
Also you need 2039 stamina from gear untalented and whithout base stats, that would bring you to nearly 2500 stamina on the character sheet when talented.
_________________
Sechs
Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:21 pm
It feels kinda silly to look at them trying to fix this problem by adding different scalings and all that back and forth when the easiest thing is just to lvl the playing field from the beginning even if this do create some minor pvp imbalances for holy, This at least would fix the problem for good and they wont have to go back and fort nerfing the scaling fucking new prot pallys over.

I have gemmed and enchanted for max stam i even have pretty much the best gear sunwell can offer but am still not over any of our warriors in health, So it mystifies me every time someone says we go over warriors in health in end game gear. Where do this come from?