Skip to content
Maintankadin

"The Ranged Slot"

Omatre
Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:35 pm
You aren't afraid of eating your shoe's.

Eat mine though (takes off socks and soaks feet to sweat REAL nice for the next month).

Come on, who loves ya baby, you know you wanna chow on these stanky meat holders Twisted Evil Ooh whats that, a foot fungus, mmm flavoring.
_________________

Danth
Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:36 pm
If we're not going to have access to ranged items--and of course, we won't--perhaps pressure Blizzard to change the idea behind Relic slots. Instead of having what amounts to a 4th inscription slot, I'd prefer a 3rd trinket slot--make Relics more akin to trinkets in design and function (some with stats, some with unique click effects, etc), than their current design which seems functionally similar to Inscription glyphs.


Danth
_________________
70 Paladin, Medivh server
Tev
Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:22 pm
I just don't see it as that hard for them to add some stats/slots to relics universally. From a balance stand point, I don't see any reason not to do it either. The effects they give us in these slots are nice, but not balancing, if anything it compares to having the ability to shoot in many cases. And now that they added glyphs, they have lost their uniqueness as they basically are just another Glyph.

I'd be happy if they just took away the effect and added stats/slots to some of them to give us a choice.
_________________
Garath.Gorefiend
Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:12 pm
To hell with librams...they are way to limited, as so far all they do is buff a mechanic.

Warriors ranged slot lets them pull/do range damage (albiet not much)

Most of all it gives then stats ala Nesingway 4000

Since we are behind in mitigation, I vote they dump librams totally and just give us a second shield slot so we can wear two shields...heh
_________________
Garath Lvl 70 Paladin, Gorefiend