Skip to content
Maintankadin

4 horsemen lvl 80 douable with 2 paladin tanks?

icbat
Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:12 am
Not sure about 25, but 10-man was do-able with 2 paladin tanks, although it takes some coordination and a lack of lag. I'm still not sure why it worked like it did, but I'm happy that it did.

Over vent, we counted to 3. On 3, we both taunted each other. If we did it right, they swapped.

Like I said, I have no idea why it worked, but it did.

GL
_________________
Icbat, 70 Pal, Skullcrusher (US) (Horde)
Selinaria
Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:31 am
Oh and note about this fight: Don't make the mistake I made a buncha times on beta. SoV is bad lol. Crying or Very sad

Tank taunts off me and my SoV stack manages to drag it back onto me as I'm running for the other side of the room......
_________________
DeadMilliken
Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:52 pm
Maybe I'm wrong on this, but I have pulled aggro both on ZA bear and on RoS without being 10% over the MT.

On RoS
(*I generally am assigned to OT-2nd threat to pickup if a shock gets through)

I have pulled aggro when I'm not 10% over the tank...in the case of RoS less than 1000 threat over the tank (I was at 92 he was at 91)

On Bear

I've pulled off a druid tank who was not rage starved only with judgement up mid-fight. Again Omen said I shouldn't have pulled, yet I did. This because one of the biggest reasons I just stopped doing anything after any threat transfer.

Majiben
Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:26 pm
I imagine you could abuse hand of salvation once getting 110% becomes too hard.
_________________
Majiben
Radience
Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:10 pm
Unless challenging roar/shout was changed, it is temporary AoE fixate not taunt. Only warrior has 2 actual taunts, mocking blow needs to be Glyphed to change it to taunt and I suppose you could count vigilance reseting taunt cooldown also.
_________________