Skip to content
Maintankadin

Anyone else feel a little disappointed at blizzard?

Jedah
Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:58 am
OP: if warriors are so great, why don't you reroll?
anarchyintheus
Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:05 am
Also, I'm just curious, how does less health, 4 or 1 % less mitigation, and weaker effective blocking make us about even?
Ulushnar
Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:11 am
How does having 1% less mitigation and slightly less health at 80 make us severely disadvantaged.

I've never claimed we were "even" because as I've stated true equality isn't possible. What we are is close enough that it won't matter to anyone who isn't desperately looking for a reason not to include a Protadin.

And if you're desperately looking for a reason, then hey, guess what? You're gonna find one.
_________________
Who is this God everyone fears?
Lieris
Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:29 am
I am disappointed with Blizzard. Having the least HP, having a taunt the other tanks joke about in the tank channel, having the least avoidance and having the worst single target threat is all very deja vu and I don't feel like going through it again.

Paladins are far from broken and I think folks will enjoy the new abilities but the min/maxer in me is tired of playing with a handicap.