Skip to content
Maintankadin

Thoughts on playstyle changes! Crazy Ivan Tanking?

kurtizzle
Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:46 pm

Nice thoughts

Yeah I mean to get the new tankadin, does it still have the unchrushable? I hope it does, never been good at maths enough to figure it out.

So I was reading across some other threads and saw a comment by Lore saying' I am seriously considering a two castsequence macro setup' or words to that effect.

The basic outcome of this was that you could with the 9696 rotation have a castsequence macro that casts each of your 6s sequencialy and your 9s aswell.

May seem a little off topic but if we started to do something like this then im sure it would affect the gameplay somewhat to the current state of cooldown mashing. The idea was mentioned to only really be effective af ShotR at lvl 75.
_________________
Kurtizzle lvl 70 Tankadin T4/Badgeloot
EU-HELLFIRE