I disagree that Potency is the best tanking enchant. The threat gained from the AP is a non-issue, and the 15(?) BV you get from the strength is significantly less valuable than the .8% dodge (before DR) and 40 armor you could get from 20 Agility. I suggest adding Agility as a defensive option if you are going to keep Potency as a threat option. (Semi-related: If Mongoose manages more than a 16.7% uptime, it will beat out Agility.)
I also disagree with you about 2/2 Imp Judgement. Just because it makes no difference in your afk-while-boss-tanking macro spam does not make it a useless talent. I've made numerous posts in threads about this subject, but I do not want to get into that again here. I suggest removing this line completely, you are quoting subjective information in a FAQ as fact. _________________ There are few who deny at what I do I am the best,
For my talents are renowned far and wide.