Skip to content
Maintankadin

[Video] Leveling as retri, up to 400k XP per hour

Nich
Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:43 am
Isn't that like saying "good luck getting Brut down (progression kill) without stacking drum rotations"? >.>
_________________
Nephili, Blackrock, US
Arjuna
Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:48 am
I hate that I won't see any SWP bosses at all...it's such a huuuuge Lore-instance, especially for belf pallys(let me steal just a bit more M'uru...it wont hurt, I promise), and for readers of the comic...

...

I for one is welcoming the 10/25 man raids in wotlk. I will aim for the 25 mans, but with the 10-mans it's more likely that I'll see the whole lore of the expansion...not like tbc where massive lore is unreacheble for the masses...


(I bet they still will be, but atleast it's more easy to gather 10 good players than 25)
_________________
EX-TER-MINATE!!!

WTB BETA KEY!!!
Levantine
Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:49 pm
A good Arms Warrior will beat a good Ret Pally on Alliance side, I don't know if the scaling of Blood tips the favor to Paladins Horde side, since my server has a strange aversion to Ret Pallies. =/
_________________
Boomtank
Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:19 am
we recently had a t5 ret pally in our raid for a few weeks that did 1k+ dps which actualy suprised me cause i didnt know he would do that much at a t5 level
_________________
lawlmk
Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:47 pm
so onto the important stuff in this video, whats the song in the youtube video?
_________________