Skip to content
Maintankadin

If this shield doesn't wow you, you are not a true Paladin.

Norrath
Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:07 pm
Paladin shield?

I want it on both my paladin and my warrior!

Lordaeron stuff = lore geek happy.
_________________

Markoh
Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:24 pm
Maybe for alliance pallies, I hope to god that shield isn't great for tanking so I don't get stuck with it.
_________________



"Salv doesn't fix stupid"
Nakama
Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:37 pm
Can someone please get that pic and host it somewhere or send it to me or something so I can actually see it?

--Jed
_________________
Karock
Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:49 am
Honestly it looks kinda cheesy to me. Maybe if it didn't have crossing swords there I'd agree but *shrug*
Brand
Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:37 am
That is, hands down, the sexiest thing this game has put out. Even sexier than *gasp* Judgement Armor.
_________________