Skip to content
Maintankadin

t7 is the new t3, and I'm very sick from the look.

Vanifae
Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:23 pm
I based my assumptions on the achievements Smile

Overall they are meeting the goal that 10-man and 25-man content can be run concurrently in gear from the previous tier. So a guild could could go from perhaps Naxx 10-man to the next instance 25-man without too drastic a hit in performance which although i think this example is a little extreme is a good one to have.

It keeps 25-man content desirable but not so overwhelmingly powerful that we have some huge disparity in power between the two kinds of content.
_________________

Squishums
Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:42 pm
Itll look hawt on girl toons. Low-cut neck ftw.

Itll prob look hawt on male belfs too I guess....if youre into that kinda thing.
fafhrd
Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:38 pm
cryptstalker is vastly better in the old form. nice understated camouflage theme with subtle purple mist, instead of this garish over the top red and black mess.

t3 dreadnaught is also a lot better in the old gunmetal black with blue sheen, instead of the new variants.
_________________

The original Level 70 Lore-stalker
Ruex
Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:41 pm
The gear from the shoulders up looks like something from Captain Power and Soliders of the Future.


_________________
___________________________________
I am 6'2" of Righteous Attitude so powerful even Blizzard can't nerf this shit!
Averroes
Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:32 pm
The colors suck imo.
_________________
Brand
Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:23 pm
Well, I'm glad that since they were going to bring back one of the Vanilla WoW Tier Sets, that they chose T3. I always liked the look and quite frankly

INCOMING "BLASPHEMY"

... I don't really care that much for T2. The shoulder's were okay, but I wear plate. Not a dress. Or a hood. The whole Black, Gold, Red, colors were okay (Purple, Black, White of the reskin Blues gave remnants of the old Lightforge/Soulforge sets for major reminiscing moments) but look slightly out of place on T7.10. Although it looks better than the downright tropical T7.25.

"Yes, I'll have a Mai Tai with that pull there sweetie. And no umbrella gets you a Shield of Righteousness in the face. kthxbai."

Outside of that, I'd think a better color scheme might help make them look better (although I know there will be those who won't like the helm/shoulders no matter the color, which is cool) I'm not too disappointed in the stat difference in the sets. I'll bet dollars to donuts though, that there will probably be more people proudly rocking the 10-man version as opposed to the 25-man.
_________________
Nakama
Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:45 pm
Every time I see that set I hear "Silverhawks!" *screeech* in my head. Sad

--Jed
_________________
Darus
Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:49 am
Honestly totally ridiculous with all that blockvalue on gear after shor nerf. What are we gonna be for uhm basically (almost), the least threat, the least mitigation, the least hp, the least avoidance..
_________________
Darus - protection paladin [Stormscale]
Avvenia - balance druid [Stormscale]