Skip to content
Maintankadin

Possible Major undocumented change

Jikozani
Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:01 am
If you go for max stamina, you *will* surpass warriors there's no doubt about it. What trinkets are you using? Also note that t6 belt and boots don't offer you the best stamina you can get in that slot, the respective parts from BT actually offer more.
When 2.3 hit, I decked myself out in badge items and I had more health than warriors in full t5. It depends on the items and how many sockets they offer. Unfortunately, in sunwell it turned out that full out solids and dual stamina trinkets wasn't the best choice.

If the break even point is 2k sta, then that doesn't seem far at all. It's not far from raid buffed 70 gear.
_________________
Extermi
Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:11 am
What I dont understand is why, instead of having 2 seperate 6% talents, they do not replace one of them with an effect to base HP to make it identical to warriors (and aa bit offset for the weapon slot) ?

Since both are deep in Prot it wouldnt even affect PvP balamce, and both Paladin and warrior would scale 6% starting from reven ground.

Extermi
Moby
Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:40 am
Probably a stupid question, but what's this stamina buff you guys are talking about related to mining?
_________________
Galoheart
Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:43 pm
Does seem to me like their was a HP gain as I remember how much HP I had on the 17th when I last played at lvl 79. When I logged in on Friday after putting back my talent points exactly where they were before the patch I had more HP than before. So does seem like their was a base HP increase of some sort.
_________________

http://ardentdefender.blogspot.com/ - My WoW Blog.

"One day my time will come. Until then I continue to prepare myself".