Skip to content
Maintankadin

Warrior Blocking Mechanics: Posting to Beta Forums

Mortehl
Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:45 pm
I think Lore is right.

I mean on the face of it, the situation is obvious to us, but from the developer point of view, it is looking at the forest and not the trees. Adding an explanation to go with the numbers makes more sense.
_________________
moduspwnens
Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:48 pm
Alright, I'm trying to do that but it's telling me I don't have permission to post.
_________________
PLEASE HELP ME TEST THIS: PHP WoW Tanking Simulator
fizikz
Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:35 pm
Modus! another excellent post! also liked your suggestions for fixing this


moduspwnens
Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:21 pm
I think the thread would offer more if we compared actual stats in pre and post Naxx gear for both tanks. Perhaps once we get some conclusive data on the diminishing returns of avoidance, it can be more clear.
_________________
PLEASE HELP ME TEST THIS: PHP WoW Tanking Simulator