Skip to content
Maintankadin

AoE farming in WotLK

Pecu
Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:42 pm
Nice, this was what I hoped to hear with coming back to WoW after a long break...pally AOE still being ridiculously fun.

Almost done leveling my new alliance side pally with a hunter who's going to get a gorilla. We figured that this could be a very nice to tackle most things AOE style.

can't wait to try the new BoSanc....round 'em up and consecrate.
crabcrouton
Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:53 pm
Gorillas are sick. Gorillas with Kings is sicker than the flu. I say Kings and not Sanct since their mitigation is already good, they have a pocket healer and Kings also improve their damage/threat.

Of course I feel like the fifth wheel since the gorillas has better snap aggro than me and the hunter doesn't want to wait.
Keion
Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:38 am
Mage QQ inc?
_________________
Arthas thought Stratholme is not cool enough and decided to perform some cooling.
æ
Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:54 am
From an old timer in AoE grinding I will give you a tip about 20+ pulls; Slowly walk in a large circle backwards. Slowly mind you. A step or so a second will do. This makes less mobs go behind you and alow easier looting.