Skip to content
Maintankadin

GC on class balance(he reads our site amawgawd!)

Faeth
Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:12 pm
lol..Well to focus a little less on Ghostcrawler's identity and more on the OPs post. It again clearly states that the devs just want to see how things will work when the current patch / expansion has gone Live.

I'm not saying suggestions aren't welcome, I'm just saying that it appears they won't act on them for the time being no matter how strong the arguments are. Smile
_________________
Xequecal
Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:32 pm
What I'm really curious about is if they've pushed the "100% healing reduction" version of Divine Plea to live. If that's the case then Holy Paladins are utterly worthless healers until that gets updated.
Sarkan-ZdC
Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:05 am
How about a sticky from the Mods?

Titel: "GC, all our concerns"

And then put a small list in. With links to the threads they come from?

- 11 Point Talent (Suggestions)
- 1-2 Deep-Prot Fun Talents (Me.. I want to JUMP like Fordering did! Give the Fury broken jump to paladins. We can deal with a broken talent as long as it is fun!)
- Itemization issuses (102,4% with Tier 7 possible, what is next?)
- Shield of the templar (when does the 3% come?

And so on..

I'm sure he is a VERY bussy person. Let's help him to help us?