Skip to content
Maintankadin

New WotLK tanking style

Worldie
Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:51 am
We have abundance of raiding prot and ret paladins on boulderfist nowadays.

WTB T6 ret paladin, pst.
_________________


Proud founder of the 40/21 club
lesurk
Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:51 am
I heard a rumor that judgements don't remove seals in wotlk. Anyone know if there's any truth to that? Would help with spell rotations.
KysenMurrin
Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:00 am
Seems to be the case. Three/four judgements for one seal cast? Very nice.
_________________
Teloc
Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:54 pm
wow lore posted a link to a thread i made..I'm special now..yay

Also, I think I'm going to be using judgment of wisdom since mana seems to be our biggest issue. Cause if i need health, a few hundred health won't be a drop in the bucket to our new health pools. But then again I've only see ret pallys talking about getting the few hundred healing from it. So maybe it is % based and a prot pally will get more healing out of it.
_________________
Sarima
Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:36 am
I've seen a lot of people arguing to keep Holy Shield up (nearly) all the time, since it will provide nice mitigation when we factor in the boost to block value we'll likely get. That seems to me like those people are thinking they will be what we now call uncrushable with Holy Shield up.
However, in regards of the homogenisation of tanking gear, I think it's rather safe to assume that we will get next to 0 Shield Block Rating on tanking items, since DK's will not be able to use it. So I'm wondering if the magic 102.4% will be able to be reached without extra block rating from gear and what this would mean for our skill rotation.
_________________
Alceste
Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:01 pm
I've heard rumor that the damage-dealing seals will not be removed when you judge them. You'll only need to reapply the same seal when its 30s duration runs down, judging all the while.
_________________