Skip to content
Maintankadin

If this shield doesn't wow you, you are not a true Paladin.

Acedonte
Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:27 am
I'd even like it without the swords.
_________________
ScribeShanky
Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:55 am
I'll take any shield I can get... they ALL look incredible.


_________________
Dimitry
Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:13 am
Meh. Looks like a family crest that belongs on the wall.
_________________
3/24/08 -- LVL 70
Andox
Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:15 am
I'm sure we'll get the one with pink crystals to the left...
Dorvan
Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:21 am
Blue and gold lion head shield kthnx
_________________
Katraya
Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:12 pm
Well here are the stats for at least one of the models shown there:


_________________
Zaia
Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:21 pm
Now they only have to increase my sexy Blood Elf's shield and weapon size Sad Just watched the Naxx video with the tankadin (neighbour to this thread) and the armor really looks unimpressive on female BE's.
_________________
Life starts at 10 mobs...

Lvl 62 Blood Elf Female Paladin (Leveling)- Vek'nilash
Lvl 70 Tauren Male Druid (Feral tank)- Vek'nilash
Domodios
Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:37 pm
Sorry the top shield looks Alliance to me, so it's sort of "human" to me along with digging playing a Blood elf, I just plain like their art better. I give this shield 5/10.
Omatre
Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:03 pm
Top shield in red + black.

Because if we aren't wearing gold armor, I want red + black armor. Period. Cause those two mesh so well, they have a dark, but deadly look to them, and I want to watch them run in fear as I come towards them Smile

If not that one, the one 4th row down, 5th across, mmm mmm good awesome looking.
_________________

Moby
Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:44 am
May have been posted elsewhere but I don't see it in this thread.... pic of the shield including stats:


_________________
Nathanniel
Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:18 am
I personally prefer the stats on the Discarded Plate Panel, even though this shield reeks of awesomeness!

Where does it drop? Judging by the name and ilvl I'd guess heroic Stratholme. Can anyone confirm it?