Skip to content
Maintankadin

New librams!

Melathys
Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:03 am
the effect was supposed to be rolled into all abilities, kinda like blessing of light. So i was thinking that we'd get the bonus damage by default with that libram
_________________
Arcand
Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:54 pm
But some items can gain 50 ilevels without becoming one whit more exciting.
_________________
Scarlet Crusade - Tanked 11/11 Kara, 2/2 GL, 1/1 ML, 6/6 ZA, 0.5/5 SSC, 1/3 TK, 1/3 MH, 2/4 BT
I'd trade any libram for a green gun of the Champion.
Lore
Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:00 pm
On another note, I'm sorry I missed this thread earlier, but although expressing concerns is perfectly allowed, lines were definitely crossed. If you don't have anything constructive to say, keep it to yourself.
_________________
Those who died are justified.
Rhî
Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:38 pm
Does anyone know why our librams are not like
[quote]
Libram of Obstruction
+78 Stamina
Requires Level 80
Equip: Your Judgement ability also improves your hit rating by 18 (0.48% @ L80) for 10 seconds..
Equip: Your Judgement ability also increases your defense rating by 21 (3.76 @ L80) for 10 seconds.[quote]

Is there any known reason or just a lazy design team?
_________________
moduspwnens
Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:43 pm
[quote="Rhî"]Does anyone know why our librams are not like
[quote]
Libram of Obstruction
+78 Stamina
Requires Level 80
Equip: Your Judgement ability also improves your hit rating by 18 (0.48% @ L80) for 10 seconds..
Equip: Your Judgement ability also increases your defense rating by 21 (3.76 @ L80) for 10 seconds.
Sober
Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:49 am
I just want Librams to hang off a chain off our belt already! :O
_________________
Moses
Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:13 am
I want a libram sooo big I can use it as a shield.
_________________
Agamemnoch
Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:22 am
I would like to see something like this, for flavor:

Libram of Discord:

+52 Stamina
+20 Defense rating

Your Holy Spells have a change to cause your next attack to be a holy smite, making the attack a critical hit and ignoring all immunities and armor as well as slowing all actions by 50% for 3 seconds.
_________________

Armory link in Signature Image.