Skip to content
Maintankadin

Beta Paladins unite! RESCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW!

lusisia
Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:53 am
Yeah the lag was freaking horrible. I got some shots too and would be willing to host them if we need a good spot. I can host the shots from another photo op tonight if need be.

It would have been REALLY cool if we could have gotten someone to kick off the Arthas event there while the shot was going on. It happened several times while we were waiting around.

And honestly, those poor deathbringer revenants didn't stand a chance when they aggro'd. I would have loved to seen how quickly they went down WITHOUT lag. I've never seen so many shields and hammers flying.
_________________

"It turns out that a large number of people are whiny motherfuckers ..." - PsiVen
Marklevin
Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:43 pm
any ETA on the screens?
Mortehl
Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:14 pm
Tomorrow. I had a long couple days.
_________________
Mortehl
Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:47 am

_________________
moduspwnens
Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:51 am












Ugh. I like the last one a lot, but that was before we really got set up... and two ugly dwarves aren't kneeling! Stupid dwarfs.
_________________
PLEASE HELP ME TEST THIS: PHP WoW Tanking Simulator
Mortehl
Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:07 am
You got better screenshots then I did. Those are awesome.

Edit: I wish I hadn't disenchanted my Tier 6 gear for bag space on the beta.
_________________
moduspwnens
Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:15 am
I'm just ticked that I look like I'm messing up your picture. I wasn't trying to. I guess it was probably the server lag, but hm.
_________________
PLEASE HELP ME TEST THIS: PHP WoW Tanking Simulator
EvilNuff
Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:32 am
Heh I totally forgot about this...Sad