Skip to content
Maintankadin

Defensive Stats in WotLK (diminishing returns)

Snake-Aes
Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:44 am
The loss of 20 raw avoidance was compensated with free 2,5%~ more dodge.
Seriously that loss of defense is not gonna be felt half as hard as some are making it sound.
_________________
[¯¯¯¯][¯¯¯¯][¯¯¯¯][¯¯¯¯]
¯¯][WALL][¯OF¯][TEXT][¯¯
[¯¯¯¯][¯¯¯¯][¯¯¯¯][¯¯¯¯]
Spankadin in development and No. 1 Fanboy of a person whose name is a mistery!
Arcand
Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:56 pm
Nope.

Jeez. Are people spoiling for a fight around here today? I didn't say it would be excessively difficult, and I didn't say it was unfair - just that we won't hit 540 without some effort and those who don't take that requirement seriously will suffer, perhaps sooner than they expect.
_________________
Scarlet Crusade - Tanked 11/11 Kara, 2/2 GL, 1/1 ML, 6/6 ZA, 0.5/5 SSC, 1/3 TK, 1/3 MH, 2/4 BT
I'd trade any libram for a green gun of the Champion.
Arcand
Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:01 pm
From Mommy's data: