Skip to content
Maintankadin

Beta Server/Name Listing

Lore
Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:35 pm

Beta Server/Name Listing

Players in the beta, post your name, server, and region!

I finally got a key: Loreii, Northrend (US-PVE)
_________________
Where did I leave my book of matches?
Worldie
Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:48 pm
Omfg Lore got a key, we're doomed.

Worldi, Coldarra (EU-PVE)


Well, actually there's only one Eu beta server anyway.
_________________


Proud founder of the 40/21 club
Mortehl
Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:07 pm
Mortehl, US - Northrend
_________________

BLIZZARD I LOVE YOU <3 The new prot stuff is AWESOME Very Happy

(Please increase the damage redux on Imp RF and we're complete)
Shuffle
Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:15 pm
Just transfered my main to the US PvE server dono yet If I'll have to rename her though downloading the client as I type this
_________________
Vanifae
Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:21 pm
Vanifae - (US)PvE (Northrend)
_________________
Eneru
Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:05 pm
Enëru

Coldarra EU (PvE)
_________________
fiorina
Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:26 pm
Fiorina, Coldarra (EU-PVE)

No, I am not gonna help you with Gigantaur :)
_________________
Fiorina -retired-
Stephen Hawking of AV tanking
Knatniam
Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:37 pm
Knatniam, Northrend (US-PvE Alliance)
_________________
Yadard
Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:37 am
Yads, Coldarra (EU-PVE)
_________________


Sworn: We do bad things to bad people.

Yadard - 70 - Moonglade
enbee
Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:49 am
Where's my key, I have a week off work, would have been great timing! Sad
_________________

LoL, a paladin tank!