Skip to content
Maintankadin

Months ahead and Order of the Silver Hand (+ other guilds)

Mortehl
Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:47 am

Months ahead and Order of the Silver Hand (+ other guilds)

I think we have a unique opportunity for the Maintankadin community at large. I'd say a solid majority of those of us who did manage to get onto the beta are all on Northrend. We're all spread all over the map (and globe for my European friends), but for this one time we're all on the same server.

We should (assuming the @#%@#%@#% server comes up) arrange to meet up at a spot as a group and get a screen-shot for the website.

What do you guys/gals think?
_________________
Selinaria
Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:49 am
Hugely in favor of this!
Guillex
Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:49 am
I'm game. Just lemme know when (server time or something centralized), and I'll be there, rain or shi... oh wait.
_________________
Official thread killer

Baelor
Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:26 am
Do it in front of the Dark Portal, on the Outland side.
_________________
I am the light that brings the dawn.
http://e4ae.blogspot.com/
Mortehl
Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:32 am
I'll start a poll after a bit. I want to see some of the belfadins say they're into the idea because that'll effect things a bit.
_________________