Skip to content
Maintankadin

HAY GUSY DID YOU HERE

Arcand
Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:15 pm
Incomplete. The assignment calls for the substitution of a witty latin slogan. Smile

Useless information: This is the Apollo 13 mission patch, and Ex Luna Scientia means "From the moon, knowledge".

I think it's derived from the slogan of Jim Lovell's alma mater, which was "From the sea, knowledge".

And now I'll lock that in and go see what the original was.

Edit: The motto of the United States Naval Academy is Ex scientia, tridens which means something like "From knowledge, mastery of the sea".
_________________
Scarlet Crusade - Tanked 11/11 Kara, 2/2 GL, 1/1 ML, 6/6 ZA, 0.5/5 SSC, 1/3 TK, 1/3 MH, 2/4 BT
I'd trade any libram for a green gun of the Champion.
Snake-Aes
Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:04 pm
LOL Lore
_________________
[¯¯¯¯][¯¯¯¯][¯¯¯¯][¯¯¯¯]
¯¯][WALL][¯OF¯][TEXT][¯¯
[¯¯¯¯][¯¯¯¯][¯¯¯¯][¯¯¯¯]
Spankadin in development and No. 1 Fanboy of a person whose name is a mistery!
fafhrd
Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:14 pm
*pings Lore to invis*
_________________

The original Level 70 Lore-stalker
Worldie
Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:49 pm
GO AHEAD
_________________


Proud founder of the 40/21 club