Skip to content
Maintankadin

Heroic raids?

Dimetrius
Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:48 am

Heroic raids?

Wait what...

Looking at the new mount rewards
Heroic: Glory of the Raider - Complete the Heroic Difficulty raid achievements Reward - Black Proto-Drake

Does this mean that there will be a heroic setting for raids? Or am I reading too much into this?
_________________
Majiben
Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:50 am
Yes, 10 man raids are normal and 25 man raids are heroic, at least that's what I would do if I was blizzard
_________________
Majiben
Dimetrius
Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:59 am
Ah, thank you I wasn't aware that that was the terminology they were using.
_________________
Strom
Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:20 am
I thought a heroic achievment for a raid was defeating it with less people?

Like 7 for a 10 man and 20 for a 25 man?
_________________
Honorshammer
Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:45 am
5 man Heroics on live are treated as Raids. You get a RaidID, etc.

I take this to mean you have to defeat every 5 man Heroic at the level cap, but I could be wrong.
_________________

http://honorscode.blogspot.com/