SartorThu Sep 18, 2008 2:24 amHammer of the Rigtheous = DoT?I saw the new description of Hammer of the Righteous and I am wondering if it is changed to some crappy DoT instead of a strike-like ability. Could somebody please confirm? I am at work and I cannot check what is going on the PTR._________________
UlushnarThu Sep 18, 2008 2:27 amWhy in god's name do you think it's a DoT?_________________Blog : Gear Advice - now with 3.0 Info!
BaseThu Sep 18, 2008 2:30 amAs far as I understand the only difference is now that it looks at your weapon dps rather than weapon damage. The "per second" part in the tooltip refers to the weapon dps ie 100-200 damage @ 2.0 speed = 75 damage "per second"_________________
SalamandraThu Sep 18, 2008 7:38 amIf it was a dot that caused 300% weapon dps as holy damage every second, that would be awesome. Obviously it's not, but it would be ridiculously powerful if it did._________________
LoreThu Sep 18, 2008 7:46 amWe have plenty of threads about this at the moment._________________Those who died are justified.