Skip to content
Maintankadin

Set Bonuses

Moses
Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:29 am

Set Bonuses

"(2) Set: Increases the damage dealt by your Hammer of the Righteous by 10%.
(4) Set: Increases the duration of your Divine Shield and Divine Protection by 3 seconds."

"(2) Set: Increases the damage dealt by your Divine Storm by 10%.
(4) Set: Reduces the cooldown of your Judgment of Light, Judgment of Wisdom, and Judgment of Justice by 1 second."

"(2) Set: Your Holy Shock gains an additional 10% chance to critically strike.
(4) Set: The cost of your Holy Light is reduced by 5%."

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?items=4.4&filter=sl=5;cr=131;crs=1;crv=0
_________________
Worldie
Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:33 am
I approve the protection set bonus.
_________________


Proud founder of the 40/21 club
Elsie
Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:56 am
I approve the retribution 2-set, but only approve the 4-set with reservations.
Levantine
Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:58 am
The Holy bonuses seem quite meh. The Prot and Ret 2pc are both kick ass, dunno about the 4pc bonuses.
_________________

Rinforza | Rinforze

Worldie's No. 1 Fanboi
Elsie
Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:06 am
After staring at them for a while, the 2-pc bonuses are much, much stronger than the 4pc.

The holy 2pc is quite amazing since holy shock ends up giving you a free holy light iirc. I'm sure the 4pc just equates to x mp5.
Arcand
Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:35 am
Seven-second judgements for Ret?

/woot
/grats
/welcomenewoverlords
_________________
Scarlet Crusade - Tanked 11/11 Kara, 2/2 GL, 1/1 ML, 6/6 ZA, 0.5/5 SSC, 1/3 TK, 1/3 MH, 2/4 BT
I'd trade any libram for a green gun of the Champion.
Ankiseth
Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:58 am

Re: Set Bonuses

Did anyone else think "we just got imp SW as our 4pc"? :<

So did warriors I guess.

< sad in pants :<
Faylinn
Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:42 am
So our T7 set that seems to be AOE focused, has non-AOE set bonuses?......I am confused...
_________________

Bouncelot 60 Human Paladin - StormScale