Skip to content
Maintankadin

Trinkets

Suzytincan
Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:37 am

Trinkets

From MMO-Champion:
http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/images/news/2008/september/8962/raidtrinkets.jpg

Repelling Charge
Binds when picked up
Unique
Trinket
Requires Level 80
Equip: Increases defense rating by 84.
Use: Increases maximum health by 3025 for 15 sec. (3 Min Cooldown)


Valor Medal of the First War
Binds when picked up
Unique
Trinket
Requires Level 80
Equip: Increases your dodge rating by 84
Use: Increases dodge rating by 335 for 20 sec. (2 Min Cooldown)
_________________
Suzytincan - 70 BE Pally, Blackhand, US
0/49/12
Nathanniel
Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:38 am
Both seem to be ilvl 200 according to wowhead, so I'm guessing they both drop in Naxxramas-10.

The medal trinket seems like a uber Pocket Watch Very Happy
Zx
Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:14 am
go go double pocket watch every 2 mins or 1/min
_________________
Sartor
Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:43 am
Ye, right... get as much dodge as you want and watch it getting pwnt by diminishing returns. LOL
_________________
Elsie
Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:03 am
Or they could just start gemming/enchanting for agi/defense to avoid diminishing returns.
Davalin
Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:44 am
really nice to seeing an upgrade to the moroe's trinket as I really love that use effect more than any other trinket ive got!
Lets hope its drop rate is better than moroes for most tanks I know Razz
_________________
Powerbocking FTW!
Belloc
Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:11 am
I'd like to see the stats on the level blue trinkets...

As of last patch, I've had a blank trinket sitting in my bag Razz
wingman
Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:31 am
Kinda unimpressed by the helm enchants. Shoulders look ok I suppose. One thing that's been bugging me, and I haven't seen any data on is threat trinkets. Right now, for threat, we usually go with a spell damage trinket such as Icon of the Silver Crescent or Hex Shrunken Head. Will those continue to be our best option in WotLK, or do we need to switch to AP based trinkets?
_________________