Skip to content
Maintankadin

A little bit of light entertainment during all this theory.

Ubung
Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:19 am

A little bit of light entertainment during all this theory.

First of all I wasnt sure where to post this. Its about the attitudes of people towards Paladins (all specs) during the transition into wotlk. However its pretty crazy and would fit in Arkham. Probably could go in general as well.

I think it fits most here anyway, hope you enjoy this. Really made me laugh. Just shows that the official forums do have some use ^ ^

Ankiseth
Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:23 am
i chuckled.
WATERBOYsh
Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:27 am
rofl... thats an amusing read ô¿ô
_________________
Questioner
Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:38 am
While not necessarily accurate, it was pretty good.
_________________
<3 Tankadin at Heart.

Not necessarily accurate: Armory
Trammel
Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:32 am
I found this post entertaining and refreshing Very Happy
_________________

Andox
Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:33 am
Now. Wth is "BELLCURVE"?
Lightbreak
Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:45 am
Bell Curve Grading

Thanks for sharing the story. =)
_________________

Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow. - Aesop
Ankiseth
Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:45 am
Did you know....

it keeps counting in days? :<

I found that out recently. It made me a VERY VERY sad panda.

(I rationalize it out by saying I'm AFK in IF most of the time anyway)