Skip to content
Maintankadin

Has there been a 3.0 Libram discussion?

Melathys
Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:28 pm

Has there been a 3.0 Libram discussion?

kinda reposted from a different thread, as that discussion was about new librams, not existing librams for 3.0...

Logged onto PTR today, and they nerfed http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?item=27983

I was assuming that, like blessing of light, the effect of judgement of crusader was rolled into corresponding spells, and I had intended to use this as my tanking libram for the threat...well, now on PTR it is... "causes your judgements to heal you for 41 to 49"

So now I'm trying to figure out what I might use. With crushing blows being gone, I can scrap http://www.wowhead.com/?item=29388

I'm thinking http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?item=27484 maybe. but probably not.

or http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?item=33937 to help with the crit immunity (I figure get the judgement one since we can lower the timer on it to closer match 6sec buff)

that leaves http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?item=27917 which has always been good for massive aoe

or http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?item=33504 but with SoV buffed, idk. with this libram, would SoR take over for more threat? wtbtheorycrafting

At this moment, lets assume pre-BT people, as I know all you leet types are using http://www.wowhead.com/?item=32368

If this is repost, lock/delete, whatever. I tried searching, didn't find anything.
_________________
Kelaan
Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:00 pm

Re: Has there been a 3.0 Libram discussion?

I have to admit, I'll likely still be using the +BlockRating libram. Wink But then, it's all I have. Wink
Chunes
Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:13 pm
I'll be using the Mother Shahraz libram until something better drops (isn't there an upgraded +bvOnJudge libram in northrend? thought i saw it in the "zomgnewlibrams" post earlier today.

All in all i'm terribly disappointed thus far in what our choices are for librams and at the end of the day, i wish they'd just come up with

[Libram of Endurance] Increases stam and Def by a static amount on equip. Essentially a third trinket slot for paladins only.
Melathys
Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:20 pm
I was hoping more for a discussion of librams after 3.0, before WotLK.

One thing I hadn't considered... say you get http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?item=41094 might http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?item=33503 become kinda interesting?

*edit, nvm. I keep forgetting seal of command is a talent, and not one we'll be picking up at level 70 in 3.0.


Back to http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?item=33504 Would seal of righteousness beat out seal of vengeance with the extra spell power?
_________________
Orms
Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:21 pm
even though there are no more crushing blows, we ALL lost a lot of avoidance and an extra 5.33% blocking will be a nice mitigation up again. I was using the libram that improved S/JoR damage since i was over 102.4% but since we wont be using S/JoR anymore (SoV is better) Ill stick with my 5% block.
Melathys
Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:45 pm
i don't know. We all lost 20 defense skill, but gained 5% dodge. For those of us that were skirting the 490 threshold already, getting back to 490 and 5% dodge from talents...

on PTR, after putting together my gear, I dropped about 800 health, but got back to 490 defense, and my dodge is up to nearly 29%. Still taking Deflection too, for the 5% parry.
_________________