Skip to content
Maintankadin

t7 is the new t3, and I'm very sick from the look.

Shoju
Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:32 am

t7 is the new t3, and I'm very sick from the look.

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/images/news/2008/september/8962/set_nax10_paladintank.jpg

I will first admit that it is better than the original color. I will then admit that I just hate the look of this set.

I understand that everyone is going to have the look of the t3 sets, (cept dk's who didn't have a t3) but OH. MY. GOD. this set is SO freaking hideous. I'm glad that my guild will be focusing on 10 man raiding in wotlk because the 25 man set is a worse color scheme than the original.

Problems I have with the set.

1.) that headpiece is atrocious looking at best. Here's hoping that there are eng goggles that will be able to replace them.
2.) the shoulders. I want to have my own theme music screaming for me to fly away when I see them.
3.) low cut neckline. um...... am I a hooker?

Call me a pessemist, tell me that I haven't been happy with the entire visual appearance of what northrend has given me so far, and I will say that you are absolutely right.

There have been some gems lately though. The DK set is stunning. The paladin gladiator set is great. The warrior sets (both raiding and PVP are great.

I think that the only class that has a worse looking t7 set than us is the mages. Oh man I feel bad for them.
_________________

{11/11 kz}{2/2 gl} {1/1 mag} {6/6 za} {4/6 ssc}
Snake-Aes
Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:37 am
As long as I still get to look like a Gundam I'm fine with the set.

(4): You are Deathscythe. You can slice through people with your weapon. Even if it's a mace.
_________________
[¯¯¯¯][¯¯¯¯][¯¯¯¯][¯¯¯¯]
¯¯][WALL][¯OF¯][TEXT][¯¯
[¯¯¯¯][¯¯¯¯][¯¯¯¯][¯¯¯¯]
Spankadin in development and No. 1 Fanboy of a person whose name is a mistery!
Sunstrider
Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:14 am
It only looks bad cause they put the armor on a human. It'll look rather hot on my blood elf with helm graphics turned off.
_________________
Snake-Aes
Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:50 am
Also no kissing.
_________________
[¯¯¯¯][¯¯¯¯][¯¯¯¯][¯¯¯¯]
¯¯][WALL][¯OF¯][TEXT][¯¯
[¯¯¯¯][¯¯¯¯][¯¯¯¯][¯¯¯¯]
Spankadin in development and No. 1 Fanboy of a person whose name is a mistery!
fafhrd
Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:52 am
And stay off Lore and Neuron please.
_________________

The original Level 70 Lore-stalker
Conaan!
Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:53 am
im actually glad they are reusing it, if i cant get the rest of my t3 before the patch, i can hotfix it, somewhat


im currently sporting 6/9 tier 3 since i run with a pug that does naxx full clears every week (granted its from midnight to 5 in the morning, happily its sat/sunday)

if only that damned ring would drop
_________________
Conaan, 70 0/49/12 prot pally <Replaceable Parts> "we fit together like cheap chinese toys"