Skip to content
Maintankadin

Warrior Envy - I haz it D=

Rasmfrackn
Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:27 pm
Double MoMs you say.
_________________
Rasmfrackn
Dwarf Paladin
Icecrown Server
Arcand
Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:27 pm
9.83

Would admire again
_________________
Scarlet Crusade - Tanked 11/11 Kara, 2/2 GL, 1/1 ML, 6/6 ZA, 0.5/5 SSC, 1/3 TK, 1/3 MH, 2/4 BT
I'd trade any libram for a green gun of the Champion.
Ankiseth
Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:27 pm
I want his name :<
_________________
"Why was there bacon in the soap?" -Zim
"I'm not saying stupidity should require capital punishment but can't we take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?" -Bash.org
radioactivejack
Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:30 pm
That is fking beautiful. Me likee.
_________________
If you are reading this, then I FAIL at lurking.
Vanifae
Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:34 pm
cute
_________________

Melathys
Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:35 pm
that guy would be like a god in vanilla wow.
_________________
fafhrd
Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:35 pm
meh, double THCs would look a lot cooler.
_________________

The original Level 70 Lore-stalker
Sonic
Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:54 pm
Where's the pally with full redemption and twin sheilds? :p
Kelaan
Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:57 pm
Wow. That's ... awesome. Smile The only way it could be better would (IMO) be if he were a Scarab Lord too!

And I love the name/guild tag. Awesome.
Warcraft
Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:41 pm
That is quite badass.