Skip to content
Maintankadin

Goggles

Lieris
Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:59 am

Goggles



Hopefully that's just a placeholder model, it would be sad having all 3 tanking goggles thus far looking identical but at least it aint T7!
_________________

Zaia
Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:04 am
Yeah, I wouldn't mind an update. However, it's nice that they're back again.
_________________
Life starts at 10 mobs...

Lvl 62 Blood Elf Female Paladin (Leveling)- Vek'nilash
Lvl 70 Tauren Male Druid (Feral tank)- Vek'nilash
Io.Draco
Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:07 am
I SO FUCKING HATE THAT MODEL! BURN IT
_________________
Tinalt
Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:21 am
I must have them, they look so sexy. And they will replace my ugly tankatronic goggles.
/end sarcasm

Honestly I don't mind that they look the same, I rarely have my helm turned on anyway. And anything would look better then T7.
_________________
Celestira
Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:21 am
Now I'm going to have to give some more thought into whether or not I want to drop Eng for JC or not.

Those do look nice for reaching uncrit pre-naxx. Are the people in Beta still having trouble doing that?
Maihes
Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:38 am
Now I for sure keep Eng to go with Mining. Craft my goggles and get some sexxy BoE gear made from buddy BS while we start Naxx.
_________________

Ilara
Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:50 am
I reaaaally hate engineering... but again they twist my arm with goggles...
_________________
Ilara Horde RETIRED
Ilara Alliance / Caelestrasz
Other
Zephyruss / Druid / 56 / Caelestrasz

A good tank is one that can acknowledge their limitations. A great tank is one that can properly use the tools at hand to overcome them.
MomysLidlMonsta
Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:25 am
honsetly i'm quite underwhelmed, they're a bit better than t7(10) imo but can't touch t7(25) which means if they don't provide an update for every new tier of raiding instances you hardly gain any benefit from engineering apart from the mote extractor and the chopper.
_________________
Grehn|Skipjack
Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:02 am
Hardly better than t7.10, fairly underwhelming. =( At least I'd get to keep my awesome look though. I haven't seen my Paladin's eyes in years and I intend to keep it that way.
_________________

Beta Paladin Forums