So.
We keep talking about these thoeretical cast sequence macros we'd alternate to do the wrath threat rotation.
I want to compare their use to what i currently do (manual rotation) and see if I can derive any benefit from it and familiarize myself with the options.
I'm going into wrath with a new guild, <Vodka> of Mannoroth, and we're hard at work at the moment to be able to come right out of the gate and ride the edge for world firsts, ironically in pretty direct competition with <premo>.
Anyway, the guild mission right now is essentially "get on beta, go do heroics, l2p."
So I wanna see what I can make out of macroing some of my abilities.
I suck at macros though, except for simple stuff, so what exactly would the text of them be?
_________________
"five hundred guys gagging on firemen in speedos."
-PsiVen
Joanadark
Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:05 am





