Skip to content
Maintankadin

The most desired raid paladin spec in WotLK

Mishdorf
Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:22 pm

The most desired raid paladin spec in WotLK

So, what do you think it will be?

I am tipping retribution due to the amount of utility it can bring. Imp BoM, BoK, replenishment and pewpew dps.
_________________


"mana efficiency is for people who aren't tanking enough mobs" - Knaughty
crabcrouton
Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:48 am
Considering I'm the only tank in my 10 man guild, I don't think I'll be allowed to spec Holy or Ret anytime soon.

My situation is also not a rarity. Three other guilds on my server share the same situation.
Amarant_Pally
Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:01 am
I will be a Prot Paladin till the end of WoW...one way or another.
Culhag
Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:20 am
I don't see the question as what spec you'll take, or what your guild needs, but rather what most guilds will want.

And I think healers will be the hardest to find, so I say Holy.
_________________
Prot again for heroics ! and Naxx !
Jtree
Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:22 am
I thought all polls were supposed to have a CBH option?

Prot's still my thing, but I think I'll have to try the other two specs, gear permitting, whenever I get the chance.
_________________
Io.Draco
Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:32 am
I still think holy will be the most wanted spec , with prot second and ret the least wanted

This is assuming your holy palas spec in kings , wich they will do if they like it or not
_________________
My sexy little BE
Levantine
Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:18 am
I said Ret, because even my current guild, which totally hates Ret Pallies is going to take one.
_________________

Rinforce | Rinforze