Skip to content
Maintankadin

ShoR ranks :(

Chunes
Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:14 am
yeah its kinda like being told

"yep you're getting a birthday present this year. Too bad you have to wait till your birthday to open it."
Zx
Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:14 am
This is still a good thing that we get a second rank of it even if it is a L80 skill. Just gives us time to practice with it til then from 75 up.
_________________
Worldie
Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:16 am
We knew it wouldn't have came at 70.

That said, since i cba to check, what's difference in r2?
_________________

R.I.P. Sanctity Aura, it's Hammer Time
Worldie
Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:19 am
Since r1 is +300, i bet on r2 being +600.
_________________

R.I.P. Sanctity Aura, it's Hammer Time
moduspwnens
Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:19 am
I was lead to believe it was at the earliest 74. There's a libram somewhere that increases its damage, and its required level is 74. Other than that "evidence," only hope! HOPE FOR IT FOR LEVEL 70!
_________________
Moduspwnens - Shattered Hand
Strom
Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:19 am
Meh, just strengthens my plan to go ret until 75, then prot it up until 80. I will prob instance most of my levels after 75 and then go back for phat gold and do the leftover quests at 80 when I am not raiding.
_________________
Worldie
Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:20 am
Well, you know we can take Divine Guardian at 25 and we take Divine Shield at 52, so the "level of the libram" doesn't make much sense Very Happy
_________________

R.I.P. Sanctity Aura, it's Hammer Time
Cowadin
Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:00 am
At first I was sad because this means no holy shield slaps at 70 (or proper 9696969 rotations).. but if you think about it this just makes us better at 80, rather than satisfying our hunger for an extra month (which getting it at 70 would have provided).

-Cow
_________________
Cowadin
70 BE Tankadin
US Cho'gall