Skip to content
Maintankadin

GC on class balance(he reads our site amawgawd!)

Jtree
Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:17 am
That's pretty cool. Guess this place is big time.

If GC wants more cross-class tank discussion, how about a Tanking Forum?
_________________
Worldie
Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:21 am
Then he might remind we got one already and it's called Tankspot.

Srsly official "Tank forum" = LOLDRAMA?
_________________

R.I.P. Sanctity Aura, it's Hammer Time
Zironic
Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:24 am
I'd odd, I think I've seen ghostcrawler say he both wants more cross healer communication and cross tank communication.

Isn't he in a positon where he can do more about it then muse about it in various forum posts? You'd think he could just go to the community guys and say "Create a tanking and healing forum subsection", it's not like it's hard to do with their forum software, I know from experience with my own forums that it's just like 2-3 clicks to make a new forum section.

What are they waiting for?
Sharlos
Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:28 am
It would reduce the amount of 'we suck' posts if they condensed the class forums into tank/heal/melee/ranged forums. And give the other classes some perspective on their class in relation with others and their concerns.
_________________
I hate signatures, but i love irony
moduspwnens
Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:32 am
So none of you have caught on to which poster here is GC yet?
_________________
Moduspwnens - Shattered Hand
DeadMilliken
Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:37 am
Clearly I am GC for I have an girly but not difinitively avatar.
(*I could be a girls, or a could be pretending with surprise penis)

I DEMANDS RESPECT!
I DEMANDS GIN IN MA COFFEE!
I DEMANDS KITTEN!