I'm on EU-Kazzak and it is packed with people, so I guessed that leveling would be a real pain.
I have 5 people that are willing to do this with me so getting a group will not be a time consumer.
Does anyone have any thoughts about this? will the XP gains in instances be comparable to XP gains attempting to do quests with the masses?
My goal is to level to 80 asap and get raiding. the guild I'm in want to try and get in the top5 guilds on Kazzak so quick leveling is going to be essential.
I was thinking it may be worth doing instances during the day and quests at night (yes I plan to only sleep for a couple of hours during the day!)
also regarding defence cap and leveling
i know at level 80 defence cap is 540 and at 70 its 490. this divides nicely into 5 points per level. is this correct? So if im level 72 i need 500 defence to avoide crits from level ?? bosses.
1 last thing. I have read that wearing tabard in instances will get you rep with the corresponding faction. Do these tabards have to be gained by a quest line or can you just buy them from the quatermaster.
Apologies if any of this has been covered, i did have a good look around the forums but couldnt find any specific info on what i have written.
_________________



