rodos wrote:I'm not sure what you mean by "unacceptable". Are people calling you out for being low on the meters? They're completely irrelevant for LFR because there's not enough healing required to keep all 6 healers busy.
So pretty much what I do. In this case, a dumbass dk called for me and a priest to be vote kicked for "low healing" except the reason that 8 people fell over dead on Kalec's platform was AoE on the blistering tentacles. The tanks told them it was dps issue, not healing issue.
Pretty much what I do on Ami is beacon one tank, focus on the other, except for obvious idiots.
Morchok: Heal tanks, heal dps near me during the crystals, heal up the raiders smart enough to get out of blood
Zon'ozz: Beacon bubble chaser, heal tank, spam HR and LoD during transitions
Yor'sahj: Beacon tank, melee Yor during blood to regain mana (I've never had a tank take off after the bloods)
Hagara: HR on melee, heal the tank who didn't get out of FA, melee adds/totems
Ultraxion: Heal tanks, HR/LoD after Hour, use the goddamn purple button when I need to
Ship: Heal tanks, HR/LoD when needed
Spine: same as above
Madness: Beacon one tank, heal the other, HR melee, LoD ranged, AM bolts, HR spam bloods, melee/DP the wing/arm/whatever
Just wasn't sure if there was some other obvious thing I'm missing