Flex wrote:Rerolled my Draenei warrior to Dwarf and tanking before you can get Warbringer before level 29 is frustrating to say the least. But once you get Warbringer and plop three points in shield spec it isn't horrible.
World leveling is easy, but world leveling is always easy.
My goblin did not need warbringer.... Maybe you had problems because you went dorf, and dorf has no rocket belt

it did make it easier once I got Warbringer on my goblin warrior though. Except for healers, who constantly complain that I'm running away from them.
I even made a macro to start the dungeon.
/p Welcome to Pitunia's Dungeon tanking service.
/p I am a warrior tank, I know what I'm doing.
/p I will be charging EVERYWHERE.
/p I'm not going to pull 10 packs at once, but if your mana is >30%, I'm charging the next pack.
/p Thank you from flying Pitunia air
(Pitunia is the name of the gobling warrior alt)
I too started to see what all the hubbub was about. Warriors and Druids saying "Paladins Are EZ MODE LULZ". I have even had 2 people in guild tell me that they lost respect for me as a tank once they rolled and tanked with a paladin (One getting to 64, the other getting to ~58). SO I rolled a warrior (the main class of one) and I'm level 40. This is faceroll. I'm sporting 20%+ avoidance and 20% block. I take no damage. I do more dps than anyone else in the run on trash and bosses, and I wonder when the skill is going to kick in. I have a 61 druid alt (the main class of the other person) who I have now tanked with in outland dungeons, and I just don't see the problem with them, (except the distinct lack of a nice way to deal with casters).
Moral of the story (tl;dr)
Tanking is easy while leveling. Don't tell me you lost respect for me because you leveled a paladin to 64 and it was faceroll.